onsdag 29. oktober 2008

The Horror

Og som om det ikke var ille nok at Harry Potter er en vrangforestilling, kommer nettopp altså nyheten om at David Tennant gir seg som Doctor Who.
David Tennant is to stand down as Doctor Who, after becoming one of the most popular Time Lords in the history of the BBC science fiction show.

Tennant stepped into the Tardis in 2005, and will leave the role after four special episodes are broadcast next year.

He made the announcement after winning the outstanding drama performance prize at the National Television Awards.

"When Doctor Who returns in 2010 it won't be with me," he said.

"Now don't make me cry," he added. "I love this part, and I love this show so much that if I don't take a deep breath and move on now I never will, and you'll be wheeling me out of the Tardis in my bath chair."
That's the spirit! Eller rettere sagt, mangel på slik.

Egentlig er vel løsningen ganske opplagt. Det hele er del av et lenge planlagt plott. Dawkins kan ta over direkte, nå som han går av med pensjon fra professorstillingen.

Han minner ihvertfall stadig mer mistenkelig om den første doktoren.

Ingen kommentarer :